Green Class Home Learning
The school may be closed but that won't stop us learning!!
What work you can be doing if you can't access Google Classroom:
- Read regularly - it doesn't matter what you read as long as you enjoy it!
Skills to work on: fluency, expression and comprehension. Can your parent ask you some questions?
- Write regularly - Remember in class we have been using words to express time, place and cause. This gives the reader more information. You could write a diary, write to a friend, write about something you have watched on TV. Can you include speech? Can you add the correct punctuation?
- Practise your maths skills - addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. You can show your parents how we do column addition, subtraction and multiplication or show them how you draw place value counters. You can show them how you divide using place value counters too! Remember to practise skills such as telling the time or measuring the length of something
- Science - We have been learning about forces. What else can you find out about Magnetism or other forces?
- Anglo Saxons - Continue our project about the Anglo Saxons. What else can you find out? What did they believe in? What important battles were there?
- PSHE - Healthy body/Healthy me - Research things you can do to keep healthy. Join in with Joe Wicks each day or make up a game.
- Creative - Can you make a rainbow creation for your window?
Remember if you can't access Google Classroom, please send Mrs Gooch your work as she would love to keep in touch while the school is closed and will enjoy seeing what you have been learning. Please also email if you need any help.
I have been so impressed with Green Class and how they have adapted to learning from home using Google Classroom. They certainly have been using their rainbow skills. They have been challenging themselves and using their resilience. I am sure their parents think they are awesome.